20040225

This just in...

I ARE TEH WINNAR! Why? Because I was able to stump my english professor for a moment. Ha ha!

Moving on...
It's been a crazy week. I had two tests today and I don't know if I did good on them. I have to start researching for my english project and come up with questions. I was suppose to blog about either Prospero, Miranda, or Ariel from the Tempest last week, but I didn't realize this until I checked my class website. I'm SLOW! So I guess that makes me a slow winnar.

Moving on...
I don't know what to really do my english project on. It has to do something with 'The Tempest' but I don't know which one I want to do. My first choice is to see what is Ariel's sexuality. Like if Ariel is really a male or female. My second choice is to look at Prospero as a play writer. I like the Ariel topic better, but I don't think I would be able to support my thesis or find enough info on this topic. AARRGGHH!!

Until then...
-I ARE TEH SLOW WINNAR!

No comments: