20041102

"I lie perfectly still"

What does it mean when a bumper sticker says, "Question Reality?"

I was walking to my car when I saw this and thought WTF? What is there in reality that I should be questioning and if I do then would that thing exist? Like if I question about my existent and if I'm really alive then wouldn't that be weird since I "know" that I'm alive. What about a car? If I questioned the car I'm driving then would there really be a car that I'm driving or am I just floating on air and moving along at 45 miles/hour. Should I be questioning reality? Or for that matter, should anyone question reality? If so, why? I don't see the point because then you'll be wasting your life and time instead of enjoying it like most people are. Yes?

Another note, why are people asking me who I voted for? My friends, people, and just about everyone in my life. Why? It's my vote and I don't need to reveal it to anyone, but myself. I don't ever remember people asking other people who they voted for back in 2000 or any other presidential elections before that. Motherfuckers need to leave me alone.

I also want to say that everyone needs to vote by absentee. I went to vote yesterday and I stood in line for 4 fucking hours! I was doing that whole early voting bit and that shit was gay. They tell you to go vote early, yet there's a fucking massive line and so some people don't get to vote because they don't have time. My friend is one of those people. He tried twice, but there was a long line the first time and the second time, the voting place was closed. WTF? How can a voting place be closed if it's supposed to be open so people can VOTE EARLY! Fucking bullshit!

Until then...
"Story of the Year - Dive Right In"

No comments: