20041026

"I won't let this build up"

It's Tuesday the 26th of October and that means one thing. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is here! I'll hopefully pick it up tomorrow on my way home from work, assuming the store is open. It better be or else [a tear will come down my face]!

I picked up the Jimmy Eat World CD and feel kinda meh about it. Don't get me wrong, I'll probably like it if I keep listening to it, but when I first popped it in, it was different. Which is good, but it'll take me a while to like the CD. I'm also getting used to a song by the group Keane. I first heard the song on 'One Tree Hill' and after that I've been listening to it on Launch! and I like it. It's a good slow song that is good if you want to just relax. Of course, you would have to somewhat ignore the lyrics for it sounds like there's a relationship going on or something.

I took my Calculus test Thursday night and hopefully did good. I did every problem as best as I could and hopefully come out with an A/B. I'm hoping for the B, A would be cool, but I'll be fine with the B. I hoping for the B because I need a B in that class to satisfy a requirement to enter the College of Engineering. If not then fuck! I would be fine with a C, but any lower and I'll be mad piss at myself.

Well, I have to go and do stuff for school.

Until then...
"Slipknot - Vermillion"

No comments: