20041116

My friend

My friend wants to blog so I'll let him blog on my blog. IDIOT!

I have a friend who acts, talks, and walks black. But there is only one catch to this, he is white, possible the whitest person i know. Ever on earth, his nickname is white boy that is the nickname we gave him in the group since he tries to tact black all the time. I think the reason why he acts like this is the fact he has a small genitals. I think that is the biggest reason why, i also think he acts this way because he wants girls to like him. When he talks to a girl and they laugh at him he think he is amking them laugh because he is funny and cool but the fact is that they ar laughing at him because he is white. I ask the white kid to have a contest with me and the contest is to determine wjo is whiter me or him. The reason why i want this contest is the fact that he says that iam whiter then him. I do not deny the fact that iam white i just dont think it is possible to be as white as white boy. So i hope you can all write back and convince the whiteboy to partake in this contest.

No comments: