20041109

"End of everything"

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=658311&page=1&pp=25

The link above is to a forum (aka message board) that has pictures of a Subaru WRX damaged because the person went through a house!

Moving on...

I wanted to talk about this for awhile, but haven't had the chance. I'll walk through the campus here at USF and notice that people will park in handicap spaces even though they're not handicap. This really pisses me off and I can't stand the people who do this. There's nothing that can be done because they have a handicap permit and that's it. I just wished that there were cops right there when the person gets out or gets in their cars. This way, the person would be fined and I'll have jolly good time laughing at their dumbass self. I mean really why the fuck are you doing this when you're capable of walking? Last time I checked there was nothing wrong with walking and plus it's healthy. All this really does is create more lazy ass motherfuckers in the world. How? People will wake up later and still be on time to their destination because they have that permit. Fuckers!

Speaking of lazy ass people, I saw a commercial for microwavable biscuits! WTF?! Is America getting so lazy that people can't make biscuits? I don't mean from scratch, unless you want to, but the ones that are already premade and all you have to do is put them in the oven and voila! I just think it's sad that people can't find a way enjoy time...in their home...in the morning.

Until then...
"Keane - Somewhere Only We Know"

No comments: