20041104

"Rapture tastes so sweet"

*shifty eyes*

It's Thursday and I have class at 1400 hours.

*/shifty eyes*

Just felt like blogging even though I should be studying. My cell phone died on my today only because I never charged the battery for the past 2 days. It's not my fault! Yes it is, but that's not the point. I was tired for the past two days and kept falling asleep without remembering to charge it. My fat ass friend is reading this right now and he's laughing. Dumb ass! He's not really fat, I just call him fat because he was before eating Subway (Eat Fresh!). I call my other friend Lupe because it's funny. I was working yesterday and felt like calling him Lupe. That isn't his real name, but it's fun because he hates the name.

Bush won and the world is already crumpling. Just kidding! Nice of Kerry to concede and not contest the voting because then we would have another escapade like the 2000 election. I must say one thing about the election or maybe 2. One, there was a fuck-load of people voting absentee in FL. There was like 96,000 in one county and another had 94,000. That is way to fucking much. I can understand that people don't trust the electronic voting, but damn! Second, what the hell happened to the young voters. There wasn't an increase at all in the percentage that voted in the 2000 and this election. Only 17% voted this election which is FUCKING SAD after all the pushing for younger people to vote. You had celebrities, people from both parties, and just about every media that young voters pay attention to, telling them to vote yet only 17% showed up. Pathetic!

Of course, what's even more sad is that when I start going to places, I will probably hear people complain about shit when they didn't even vote. Motherfuckers don't have the right to complain unless they voted and yes, I voted! Sons-of-bitches better not complain about anything that happens to take money from their paychecks or makes them mad. Bitches!

Until then...
"lio - Rapture (Tastes So Sweet)"

No comments: