20041018

"Take my money"

So...it's Monday morning and I GOT THE REN AND STIMPY DVD! It was nice to finally hold it and get joy from it. I haven't seen an episode yet, but it's 3 discs and that's it. It was in a box, of course, but nothing else came with it other than these two sheets that were worthless. The first was just a security thing to prevent people from stealing, the second was a paper about the video game awards on SpikeTV. Forgot the name of it, but yeah. I'm not sure when I'll get to watching the DVD because I know it won't be anytime this week. I'll probably won't watch until after school is over and I'm on winter break.

I still haven't gone to BestBuy to get the other two DVDs that I want, but I'll do that this Saturday. I did buy something that I didn't mention. I bought comic books. I'm probably dumb for saying that, but eh, it's something I like. I guess I can finally say something to people when they ask what's my hobby. Heh.

I'm going to be broke soon, if I don't learn how to control my passion for vidoe games. I was checking a list of when games would be released. I never take the dates on the list seriously because the dates always changing, but from what I could see, I'm going broke! I'm getting one this week that'll cost $35-$40 bucks. Next week, I'll be getting Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and that's $50+. After that, I'll have to wait, but the games that are coming will all cost me $50+ bucks. I didn't count the number of games that I'll be buying, but it will cost me a fuck load of money.

I didn't write the paper that I said I would, but I'm going to do it today and that's no lie. I mean it. After blogging, I'll start cracking down and getting serious!

Until then...
"Papa Roach - Between Angels and Insects"

No comments: