20041017

"Can't seem to fight these feelings"

So it's 2:20 AM where I'm at and felt like blogging. I told myself to type up this paper that's due Thursday, but I'm not. My internet interests has taken over my school interest. The paper isn't really due because it's optional, but I want it done so I don't have to worry about the other ones that follow because this paper will be my last. You might be wondering why I want it done now. It's not because I'm some geek (I am, but not that kind) it's just that I have a calculus test on the same day it's due. Knowing myself, I would type this paper the day before it's due, but I have to study for calc test and on top of that I have to work on Wednesday, so bleh.

On the plus side, I checked Best Buy's weekly ad and I saw that they had a sale of 2 DVDs for $20. I was even more happy when I saw that it was from a selection of horror movies. It was about 10-15 DVDs, some old (Exorcist, Psycho, Dawn of the Dead (1970)) and new (Texas Chainsaw (the new one), Freddy vs. Jason, The Ring). I'm definately picking up Texas Chainsaw and Freddy vs. Jason. I'm also picking up Evil Dead which is a part of the 2 for $20 deal, but I might pick it up alone because I'm not sure if I should also pick up The Ring with it. I liked The Ring, but heard the DVD wasn't packed with much extra. I figured if I didn't then I'd save myself $7-9 dollars, because if I just picked up 3, it would total ~$30 bucks and 4 would have me at $40+. Add on to that the fact that Jimmy Eat World is coming out with their new album this week and that's close to $50 bucks!

Booooooooo! Just checked BestBuy's weekly ad again and noticed that the Texas Chainsaw DVD also has barely any extras with it. The collector's edition of Texas Chainsaw has a whole bunch, but not the one on sale. Booooooo! Also just checked the Freddy vs. Jason and that one has all the goodies. So, I guess I just narrowed my selection to just Evil Dead, F vs. J, and Jimmy Eat World. So that's only ~$30. Sweet! I just saved myself some money. Actually I'm not really sure if I did or not because there's also another purchase that I gotta make.

This purchase involves an old school cartoon that I watched 11-12 years ago. I loved the show and it is probably my favorite show of all time. I may not remember the shows, but I would watch it when it was on. The cartoon I'm speaking of is...Ren and Stimpy! The DVD of the first 2 seasons came out on the 12th and I couldn't believe it. I just can't wait until Monday to pick it up. I have to wait until Monday because I'll be spending Sunday, hopefully, typing up the report that I was supposed to type up tonight. Knowing myself, I probably won't, but oh well!

Until then...
"Papa Roach - Broken Home"

No comments: