20041014

"Rebuild what's left of this child"

I've been having a crap week so far and it only gets worst (or worse) from here on out. I had a paper due today in World Religion and it sucked. I don't think I even reached the minimum of 750 words that was required. I just remember typing it up and printing it. So that's bad, but what's better is that I have another paper to type up in the same class! Yay for me! Actually, I don't really have to type it up since it's optional, but I want to get down with writing essays in the that class so yeah.

What's even more better is the fact that the gaming world has been slow this week! What a bunch of crap. All I see is the same news over and over again (not my fault for checking every 5 seconds). Besides that I'm filled with a little joy because I'll be buying a game this Saturday or maybe Friday night. It's titled Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. It's for the Gamecube and supposedly it's a kick ass game. I can't wait!

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

In the music world, I got the new Chevelle CD about two weeks ago and I can't stop listening to it. When I first popped in the CD and started listening, I was hooked. That's probably the only album I've listened from start to finish and liked every track. I seriously recommend this to any Chevelle fan or rock fan. It rocks!

Chevelle

Until then...
"Chevelle - To Return"

No comments: