20050309

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

In my current state...I'm tired. Only got 5 1/2 hours of sleep maybe less, not sure. Took me 50 minutes today to get to school when it normally takes 30 minutes. AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Only posting right now, because I'm getting to zonk out if I don't do something. By "somthing," I mean active and by active, I mean not reading something. I could read articles, but then I'll start falling asleep and that's not good.

Forgot to bring money with me, meaning no lunch for me! :( Do I see donations? :D

Starting to feel awake, but not there yet. Got 2 hours to go before class starts! You may be wandering why I'm at school and not home sleeping. Parking...that's the main reason I get up at 6 AMand leave my house at 7 AM. Even though my class isn't untill 11 AM. It also doesn't help that I went to bed at 12:30 AM. I'm such a bad person to my health.

Found a new band I like called Strata. Came out with an album last year, but they're latest single, "Never There" is a good song. Only, of course, if you're into rock.

I'm also into screamo which is what I'm getting into lately. Some favorites of mine are underOATH, Senses Fail, The Silence, and others. Only a noobie to this genre, but will hopefully get to know more bands.

Work prevents me from going to cool concerts! Snocore is a concert I want to go to because of Chevelle and Crossfade...but can't. There's also a Slipknot concert coming here on the 23rd of March and guess what...I can't go! Yay! Thanks work!

Found out I like the band called "The Zutons." Been listening to their single "Pressure Point" and I like it. I also like the video, crazy cat!

Only good thing in life right now, is the coming of Spring Break! Only it won't be fun because I have math test the Thursday after Spring Break! Yay! ... (:|)

Still haven't picked up the first full album from the band "Eisley." Too cheap to pay $13-$15 for a CD from a band that I like alot. Crazy world! I'll only pay close to $10 for CDs. Even if it's a band that I love so much that my head explodes.

Is Launch! stupid? I like listening to music from them, but when I'm watching a video from Coheed and Cambria and then the next video is Destiny's Child or Fat Joe then there's seriously something fucked with the system. Not hating rap/r&b, but I don't have anything on my list that would even suggest that I like rap/r&b. I only have rock/alternative stuff on my list and yet it still somehow decides to play videos of Usher, Destiny's Child, and Mike Jones. What the fuck!

I'm a video game whore! :( Or should I say "a video game whore who doesn't play his video games." It's true, I have turned into my friend. My friend is also a video game whore, only thing about him is that he buys games, but rarely plays them. Makes no sense really, but that's him. I, on the other hand, am becoming just like him. I have a few games that I have bought, but haven't touched them at all because of what they'll do to me. I'm referring to RPG games. Those are the DEVIL! because I won't stop playing them and it'll cut into my school time. Well, it's not that...its just that they take to damn long for me to finish one.

Hey look at that, Launch! just fucked up. I was listening to Breaking Benjamins when the next video was 50 Cent. WTF?! There it goes again! Somehow it goes from Seether ---> 50 Cent? WTH?! Now it's playing something in Spanish. Like I can understand Spanish. Stupid Launch!

Only an hour to go before class and that's my call to go.

Until then...
-I have a crush on a girl, but can't do anything about it.

No comments: