20050330

Tell all the English boys you meet...

I love you! But seriously, I want school to be OVER! and down the hill. That way I can restart the process and have F-U-N! YAY!

Ever regret buying stuff? Sucks to be you if you do because I don't. I may get mad that I found the same item at a cheaper price, but I could care less. Which reminds me of this girl I saw that gave money to something involving blue ribbons. It's more like light-blue ribbons, but it was weird. On my way back from Subway, there was a campus police there talking to one of the people involved in the thing. I didn't stick around, but last thing I saw was the cop on the phone with someone. Funny!

Just sitting here waiting for time to pass so I can goto work. Weird, but that's the truth. I'll go now.

Until then...
-I <3 YOU!

No comments: