20040126

This just in...

I have three tests this week that are back to back. I had my Chemistry test this morning. It wasn't a hard test, but I didn't get a 100%. I have my Precalculus Trigonometry test tomorrow, which is what I'm studying for right now. Well not right now since I'm blogging, but after I finish blogging. I then have my Precalculus Algebra test on Wednesday, which is no fun because I have to study. Blah. I will then be finished with the tests for this week, of course I have a quiz on Friday for my english class and it'll be over a reading titled "Logic Fallacies" or something close to that. I also have to start researching my topic for the next project in english. Wow, this week just sucks right now. If I'm not doing this then I'm doing this. Blah. I also have to turn in this current event paper to my Chemistry teacher by the 30th. I think that's it for now, I think.

Until then...
-Blah!

No comments: