20040121

I feel like sh*t. I don't know what I'm doing right now and my brain is all f***ed. I have all this stuff for Composition II that I just don't want to do at all. I have to do a Question Strategy for a topic of my choice. I'm torn between violence in video games and stem cell research. I like video games alot and I feel that the violence in video games don't lead to violence in real-life. On the other hand, I think stem cell is interesting and it could be a nice topic to do research on. The problem I have with stem cell research is that I haven't had any experience with it and I don't know what I would put under the 'Experience' header for the QS. You see the QS is broken down into 4 catergories: you have Experience, Values, Cultural Influences, and Dissonance.

I'll post more later when I don't feel like sh*t.

Until then...
-I like cheese!

No comments: