20040122

It's Thursday and that means that I have one more day of classes! Of course one of them is Composition II and I have report that is due...tomorrow. I finished most of it, just have to add a few things and I'm done. I can then rejoice in knowing that I don't have another report for a few weeks. :)

I would like to point out an article I read about Microsoft suing a person who's name sounds like Microsoft. It's titled Mikerowesoft under the article heading. I think the person is trying to get some money out of MS, even though he's trying to keep his domain. I think this because of how he wants $10,000 to give up the name. Why not just ask for $5,000 or $1,000? Why $10,000? It will be something that I will never understand and I mean NEVER!

In more important news, I finally added a comment to my blog coutesy of CommentThis! I've also started adding other people's blog to my site because my teacher said we should. We didn't have to, but it was suggested. So, whatever. I'm done.

Until then...
-I like the mooing of cows!

No comments: