20040322

This just in...

I need another spring break! Last week was a really bad week, especially since it was after spring break and this week is already starting to suck even though its Monday! Last week, I had a paper that was due today and I did the paper, but it didn't meet the requirements. Like the paper was suppose to be either 6 pages or 1500 words minimum. I had 4 pages and a total of 1,049 words. So as you can see, I was short by this much |---------------------------------------------------------------------------|.

Moving on...
This week is going to suck because I have Trig homework that is due tomorrow and the teacher hasn't even taught what the section is. So I have to do some homework that I don't even know about, if not that, then the teacher hasn't even taught anything about it. Besides that I have a test on Wed., which isn't bad, but there are just stuff on the test that I won't be able to understand by test time. This totally sucks major testicles!

Moving on...
I got the two DVDs I mentioned in my earlier post, but I didn't get them for $15 bucks. Best Buy had the Airplane DVD, but they didn't have Donnie Darko when I went so I had to get it at a different time. Both of them, bought separately was $9.99. Argh! On the plus side, I was able to buy the second CD released by a group named Eisley. They're a band from Texas that play music that is close to The Cranberries. I'm not saying that they're imitating The Cranberries, but the two groups have similar sounds in their music. So if you like The Cranberries then I suggest you give Eisley a shot.

Until then...
-By this much |-------------------------------------------------------------------|.

No comments: