20040303

This just in...



That is my reaction to the conclusion of Average Joe 2. If you didn't see what happened, Larissa, the girl, chose the "hunk" over the "joe." She then told the "hunk" a secret she had and that secret was...that she once dated Fabio. Hearing of this, the "hunk" gets all angry and leaves her. Which leads me back to my laughing expression because now she's lonely and she has no guy.

Moving on...
I'm having a difficult time with my Composition II paper. I'm doing my paper on Ariel's gender. Ariel is the spirit from The Tempest. I don't know how to really approach the topic and I'm getting all confused . I'll find a way out of this confusion.

Moving on...
There's a brand new GTA (Grand Theft Auto) coming out this October for the PlayStation2. Hopefully it'll be a good game like the last two were. I'm happy!

No comments: