20040315

This just in...

I didn't turn in my polished draft for english! It was due today and I started on it last night, but after spring break got to me, I didn't feel like doing it. I was able to at least get a page done, which is good for me since the final paper is due next Monday (I think). I don't know why I didn't try to finish it. I had the chance, but I didn't take it. Weird!

Moving on...
School's back and there's only about a month and a half left of it. It's going to suck, obviously, but I'll be glad when I'm done with this semester. Hopefully I'll pass all my classes with a B average or above. The above probably won't happen, but it's cool because I'm getting two DVDs for $15 and their new! Best Buy has a list of DVDs where if you buy two of them then it's only $15 bucks. I'm getting the Airplane DVD and the Donnie Darko DVD. Hopefully everyone has heard of Airplane. It's a comedy movie that's funny. Here's a link to a site that has a review of the movie and some sound clips: Click Me!.

The other DVD, Donnie Darko, is suppose to a good movie. I haven't seen it, but my friend told me that it's an awesome movie. I think I'll agree based on the fact that the main character in the movie hallucinates an image of a bunny. The bunny isn't a cute bunny, but a bunny. Here's a link to see what Donnie Darko is about Click Me!

Until then...
-Donnie Darko!

No comments: