20040311

This just in...

Spring break is almost over and that means my paper is almost due! Well it's not the final paper, but a rough draft. And I still haven't done anything for the paper.

Moving on...
I watched a video of The Tempest to see how Ariel was portrayed and "it" was portrayed as a male. The person wasn't wearing any clothing except for a thong. I say thong because the back isn't covered up like it would be with an underwear. He's also wearing a wig, I think; not sure if it really is a wig, but just saying because he has white curled hair for a person who looks to be about in his 20s. It also looks like he is covered in some kind of make-up because his body looks orange/brown. Maybe he was sprayed with something. That's as far as I got with the movie before falling in and out of sleep. So, I just stopped and will watch the rest of it today.

Until then...
-School is about to start!

No comments: