20060427

Random

I'm bored. I have finals next week and I'm not studying for them. Not yet, anyway. I don't think I did good this semester in school. I took a test yesterday that I know I did bad in and my grade for that class would be a C. Unless there's a wicked curve or if I do the extra credit. I thought about doing the extra credit, but there's too much work. Heh. Plus it's due Monday, which is not alot of time. Heh.

School is gay. Just wanted to say that.

So want to buy so many things, but I can't because I'm broke. Okay, not entirely broke, but I can't spend too much money seeing as I'm quitting my job. Which means no money for who knows how long. Here's a list of what I want to buy,

-New Taking Back Sunday CD
-New Godsmack CD
-Outlaw Star DVD Boxset
-External HardDrive
-Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children
-EK Civic Hatchback
-Bunch of Anime boxsets

As you can see that'll cost serious money. You may be saying "No", but I say YES! Here's why, I want NEW not USED except for the EK Civic (that's used no matter what).

I'm starting to get into the hip-hop/rap scene. Mostly been a rock/metal person, but starting to change that. A few artists I like so far are Kanye West, MF Doom, Mos Def, Common, and Talib Kweli! Noticed how I didn't list 50 Cent or Ludacris. That's because I hate that kind of rap that they put out. I never liked rap for that reason. Everytime I hear rap music, it's always about bitches, drugs, moneys, and cars. Which I FUCKING HATE!!! It's annoying to hear that shit repeat and never anything new. This is why I like rappers like Talib and Mos Def. They don't always rap about doing drugs or other shit. They rap ABOUT drugs and how it affects people.

Until then...
-I'm out!

No comments: