20051006

"Say I've forgotten who I am"

So, how's life? Mine's been pretty good. Just moving along until I die. Been listening to a few CDs that I've just picked up and been having for awhile.

8stops7 - In Moderation
-This a good album if you're into rock music. They're not really hard rock, but at the same time not really soft rock. They're somewhere in between. If that makes sense to anyone. :/

Trapt - Someone in Control
-Another good album. Too bad it's short. 11 songs and two of them barely over 4 minutes.

Staind - Chapter V
-Great album. Pretty much like their albums before. You have your slow songs then you also have your fast songs.

Shadows Fall - The War Within
-I LOVE this album. The guitars, bass, and drums are really sweet. Pick this up if you're into metal.

Started a mission to finish all the games I have. It's going to be a really long process because I'm in school and, well, school just cuts into my playing time. Damn school! Anyway, I just started Doom 3 for the PC and it's sweet. Can't wait to get the shit scared out of me later in the game, but I'm sure I'll love it.

Until then...
-My Would-Be Savior

No comments: