20040915

"We want it all..with no sacrifice!"

Just saw a poll that asked people if fast food restaurants are responsible for getting people fat . I voted no, because it's the people's fault. When I saw the results, I couldn't believe that 27.3% of 1431 votes, voted yes. I don't understand how that is possible. I mean, it's all over the news that people are getting fat from eating fatty foods and yet people still believe it's McDs fault for getting them fat. Please, what a load of bullshit! How the fuck do you not know that you are putting on weight and getting fat? I mean you just don't ignore the fact that you went from skinny/medium figure to a full blown fat-ass. Jesus H. Christ! Take a look in the mirror once in a while so you know that you're getting fat. I wonder if people are blind to their looks when they finally realize that they're fat. People should see an increase in their stomach area to realize that they're getting fat and should start cutting back or start exercising. Unless, of course, they don't care because the food tastes so good and then sue the corporation because they got fat. If that's the case then may I say that I will punch everyone of those people in the face! Start using your eyes and brain and not your mouth and stomach! Dumbass!

Until then...
"Sum 41 - We're All To Blame"

No comments: