20040913

"There's a time to lead and a time to follow"

I was walking to my car, at school, and noticed that alot of people like to walk at a fast pace. Maybe it's because I was walking slower than most people, but still it was evident that some people walked fast. Why? Unless you're going to be late to class or something, why walk fast? Why not enjoy the world that's around you? Time is your friend (unless you have a project/paper due) and people should learn to enjoy it. I do or at least try to. I was walking and noticed this tree, nothing special about the tree, but it just stuck out and I enjoyed just looking at it. The way the tree has its' branches sticking out in all directions and not just up like some trees. It was nice.

Until then...
"Papa Roach - Stop Looking/Start Seeing"

No comments: