20040823

"jumping out the second floor"

I think I have Attention Deficit Disorder or A.D.H.D. It's one of the two, not sure which one. I say "not sure" because I've heard that ADHD is ADD for adults. It makes no sense to me, but that's what I heard. I'm sure there's more to it than that, but that's what I go by.

I think I have this because of the fact that I almost always lose my train of thought. Like today, school started and I was sitting in class listening to the teacher when I looked at the clock and thought "how much longer?" At that moment I completely lost track of what the teacher was saying and went on thinking about other stuff. The only thing I can remember from that class was some funny moments and important stuff like me getting the WRONG book.

I don't actually know if I have ADD or if I just have really crappy short-term memory. Like I remember this one time when I was going to bed that I was thinking about something and when I was thinking of that something, I completely thought of something else and lost my train of thought. I tried to remember what the hell I was thinking about, but to no avail. I then said to myself "this sucks donkey balls!"

Until then...
"My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay (I Promise)"

No comments: