20060122

"You're Breaking My Balls!"

Howdy!

School started and it sucks! I'm only taking 3 classes and they all suck. Stupid school. I need to get rich and quit (I kid, I kid; only on the quitting part).

I'm losing interest in everything I used to like. Or maybe I'm growing up? It better not be the latter, if so, then I'm listening to Toys 'R Us theme song. I like video games and always found time for them. Now, I have no time for them. Must be school and not me growing up. Yes, that's it! I'm not in denial, you're just a liar!

Saw Hoodwinked a few hours ago. Wasn't bad, but could've been alot better. If they had spent more time on the jokes as they did with the story then the movie would've been good. There were alot of opportunities for funny parts, but nothing happened. Only a few giggles here and there and not much else.

One last thing. Thanks Juicy Fruiter for the comment. Checked out your site and it made me buy a pack of Juicy Fruit gum. Hehe.

Until then...
-"My balls are breaking."

No comments: