20050718

J...E...LL...O

There I was fishing in the pond when a 50ft. gator ate half my boat. Realizing what just happened, I jumped onto the gator and started punching his face. That's when he decided to roll over and take me underwater. That's when everything changed. There was a living city under water and it had real people! I started swimming towards the city and noticed that the gator was chasing me. So I turned around and punched him in the face then started high-tailing it towards the city. I found a gunshop and stole a pistol. The owner didn't care because he was blind and deaf!

I went back and looked for the gator. Found him, but forgot the ammo for the pistol and he was heading towards me. Thinking I was screwed, I saw a label on the gun that read "Point gun at target and say 'Pop-a-Cap!'" I thought to myself about this and said what the hell. I pointed the gun at the gator and started shouting "Pop-a-Cap" three times. This didn't work because by the time I figured that I would try what the label said, I was already inside the gator's belly. I died a few minutes after that.

Until then...
-Potter sold 6.9 million in first 24 hours. What the farkbot!?

No comments: